I just noticed that my favourite module, Mauser, does not
work properly on RPCEmu. Not sure why I never noticed that
before.

I tried with RO5 and RO4 as well as RPCEmu 0.8.102 and 0.8.15.
Neither the "move window when pressing/holding middle mouse
button together with left/right mouse button no matter where
on the window you click" nor the other functions work
(usually activated by pressing right CTRL key together
with a key on the numerical keypad).

I would be eternally grateful if this could be fixed...

Mauser can be downloaded from here:
http://legacy.huber-net.de/iyonix/mauser.zip
(I did not write it, only 32bitted it a long time ago!)

Help for the module is German only, I can provide a
translation if needed for a fix!

Steffen

--
Steffen Huber LambdaComm System – Welcome to Trollinger Country
stef...@huber-net.de