On Mar 26, 2012, at 11:53 AM, Henri Gomez wrote:

> <rpm-test-results>

Quick drive-by browse:

        --14: __gpg     %{_bindir}/gpg2

That is used by "make test" to generate a pub key for testing.
That is these failures:
        sh genpgp.sh > genpgp.h
        genpgp.sh: line 15: gpg2: command not found
hint: You will see the "%{_bindir}" change to an actual path
if/when the executable is found in the usual places.

wget -nv http://rpm5.org/files/popt/popt-1.14-1.src.rpm
make: wget: No such file or directory

There is tools/wget that is good enuf (when I'm paying attention, not yet)
to replace "system" wget for simple downloads. But you need
        --with-neon
first.

This error looks moderately serious (you can comment out the patterns
in macros/* if you must: but pattern matching looks fubar):
        error: ^[A-Za-z0-9+._]+$: regexec failed: regexec() failed to match(1)

Because -lpcreposix and the system regexec(3) routines have
identical symbols, there's a high risk of collision. I've re-added
        --with-pcre=internal
in order to avoid some issues on RHEL6.

Hint: If you add --miredebug to the command in the makefile you will
get pattern matching debugging sewage. This is generally true for
all 30-40 RPM objects: you will at least get a ctor/dtor message which
is often enough to get sufficient context to identify what is wrong. But
in this case, you likely have broken pattern matching in you build everywhere.

There's a fair number of tests that were not run because packages
failed to build. See the
        http://harwich.jbj.org:8010
waterfall, look for the "test": stage, to see what SHOULD be happening.

hth

73 de Jeff