On Mar 26, 2012, at 12:39 PM, Henri Gomez wrote:

> I'll add gpg, neon and wget, and redo tests.
>
> About pcre, I build rpm with 8.30 (as seen in otool log).
> Should I disable it ?

PCRE is MANDATORY (because RPM has compiled in patterns
written in the PCRE dialect).

8.30 was what I used when I  re-enabled
        --with-pcre=internal

Meanwhile the issue is symbol collision because of -lpcreposix.
Everything must be linked consistently" You miss, you die.

The internal version of PCRE adds these defines to avoid
symbol pollution at the end of <pcreposx.h>

/* The functions */

PCREPOSIX_EXP_DECL int pcre_regcomp(regex_t *, const char *, int);
PCREPOSIX_EXP_DECL int pcre_regexec(const regex_t *, const char *, size_t,
                     regmatch_t *, int);
PCREPOSIX_EXP_DECL size_t pcre_regerror(int, const regex_t *, char *, size_t);
PCREPOSIX_EXP_DECL void pcre_regfree(regex_t *);

#define regcomp pcre_regcomp
#define regexec pcre_regexec
#define regerror pcre_regerror
#define regfree pcre_regfree

Most linux distros (but not Red Hat) are doing similar for many years.

hth

73 de Jeff