From: Gary Buhrmaster <gary.buhrmas...@gmail.com>
Sent: Tuesday, February 1, 2022 8:58 AM
To: RPM Fusion developers discussion list
<rpmfusion-developers@lists.rpmfusion.org>
Subject: Re: RPMFusion el8 buildroot broken?

On Tue, Feb 1, 2022 at 7:52 AM Nicolas Chauvet <kwiz...@gmail.com> wrote:

> CentOS has moved the content to vault, so I've found a more suitable
> mirror until we migrate to rhel/Stream kind of repos.
> I hope to work on this with el9, then adapt el8 as appropriate on a next
> step...

Ok, thanks.  I'll wait for an announcement.

<OT>

> Btw, xmltv still has few missing perl deps, I know some improvements
> was made recently for mythtv, is there any chance to have them in ?

The spec file has (almost always?) been taking
advantage of rpms perl dependency generator,
but we all know such dependency generators
can occasionally miss things.  I'll take a look as
time permits.

Although, perhaps, I am misunderstanding the
question, since you mention a mythtv improvement.
Is there some reference?

</OT>