On Mon, 15 Mar 2010, Robin Whittle wrote:

I thought that you were arguing against the existence of the routing scaling problem, because in your first message in this thread, you wrote:

 > However, it does not seem justified to say the current routing
 > architecture has a scaling problem.

Since I have difficulty understanding what you describe as your
"scribblings" in a manner you agree with,

If a person disagrees that a hypothesis has been proven, it does not of itself follow that the person believes the hypothesis has been disproven.

You seem to exclude "Insufficient evidence at this time to draw a conclusion" from the set of valid views people may hold on a topic (as does the straw poll that led to me post).

regards,
--
Paul Jakma      p...@jakma.org  Key ID: 64A2FF6A
Fortune: