Hi all!  I've been through the RSpec Stories PeepCode and some various
other readings online, and now I'm trying to build a dummy application
of the traditional style: log in, make posts, add comments.

So I've run the scaffold for posts/comments and the script for
RestfulAuthentication so I have the users and SessionController and
all that set up in this project.  Now I've written this story:

http://pastie.caboo.se/pastes/171140

In it I'm trying to do a post to "/session/create" in order to log
in.  I figure I want to be able to call this from an Story so that I
can reuse it for different scenarios when I want to test things
requiring login.

What am I doing wrong here?

Thanks!
Glenn