On Wed, Aug 13, 2008 at 8:29 AM, aslak hellesoy
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> On Wed, Aug 13, 2008 at 2:25 AM, Zach Dennis <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>> Sometimes I don't have a full need to make a class to do something,
>> yet I want something readable and concise. This is influenced from the
>> joys of JavaScript.
>>
>> Today I made this happen. Love it, like it, hate it, WDYT?
>>

> As mentioned earlier on the RSpec development list, we're considering
> replacing the Story runner with a new implementation:
>
> http://github.com/aslakhellesoy/cucumber
> http://gojko.net/2008/08/06/cucumber-next-generation-ruby-bdd-tool/
> http://www.nabble.com/-ANN--Cucumber-td18876816.html
>

> I'd rather see a similar construct for Cucumber, which already is
> (IMHO) much better than the Story Runner.
>

> Before(:all) do
> end
>
> After(:all) do
> end
>
> (per-scenarion Before/After is already implemented).

When you say "rather see a similar construct" -- are you referring to
having the Before(:all) and After(:all) capability that you posted, or
something similar to what I posted with using a FuncionalStruct as an
argument to register a listener on the existing StoryRunner (a
clear/concise way to hook-in with those one off listeners) ?

--
Zach Dennis
http://www.continuousthinking.com