Hi David,
On 21/01/2009, David Chelimsky <dchelim...@gmail.com> wrote:

>  text on the button that is deemed to have business value, then you
>  might say "And I click 'Request Service'" - but if you're referencing
>  DOM IDs or HTML element names like 'submit', I'd hide those.

  However we could get a lot of re-use in the user steps if we have
step definitions like these:

  When /^clicks '(+)' link$/ do |text|
    browser.link(:text, Regexp.new(value)).click
  end

  When /^clicks '(+)' button$/ do |text|
    browser.button(:value, Regexp.new(value)).click
  end

  When clicks 'Submit' link
  When clicks 'Submit' button
  When clicks 'New' link
  When clicks 'New' button

  I personally don't think it is a crime for the tester to change the
acceptance steps  as long as the 'user' can  easily follow the
narrative.

  A lot of the other user-steps could be wrapped-up in a more
'declarative' fashion.

  Aidy