El 24/11/16 a las 17:42, Rainer Gerhards escribió:
I added a project to rsyslog on github, where we can bind Issues to:
shouldn't that work for documentation? (as commented previously, I would love to have 1 repo!)

https://github.com/rsyslog/rsyslog/projects/1

I guess I must make the relationship, just let me know what you think
qualifies whenever you open something new.
Maybe you could match project to milestones, but I think projects are "wider".

BTW: With Bob's approval, I think a good application name can be TREK (trekkies could become angry :P)

Rainer

https://io.made.com/blog/rek-it/

I wrote this up earlier.
very good! Love to see the work coming in and participate in the effort!

Rainer