Hi
Am I being dense....(Answers on a postcard to...)

I have installed 3.6.0 from FreeBSD ports and it works. Yay!

By default, when a message is sent to rt, a response is sent to the requestor
and to the support users to alert them. Once the
ticket has been taken by a user, the emails seem to go to everybody except the
owner.

My question is this.
Is it possible to have the messages sent only to the ticket owner and not
everyone?

Martyn