Hi Christian,

You should be able to use a TransactionBatch scrip to check that the CF exists at the time the status changes to resolved. If the CF is not acceptable, just have the scrip change the status back to the transaction's OldValue (maybe with transaction recording disabled so it doesn't trigger other scrips). I'd use TransactionBatch instead of TransactionCreate so I don't miss a resolution that also includes setting the CF to an acceptable value. This solution has nothing to do with the "Mandatory" setting for fields, it's just checks that a field has a value when a ticket is resolved.

Regards,
Gene