Patterson, Craig wrote:
Actually, it was the $Organization that needed to be changed.  I hadn't
changed mine from default and it was looking for
"at://example.com/asset/1"

My system is in production and I'm afraid if I change it as this point,
I'm going to mess up all of my existing links.  I may have to live with
it unless there is a way to update my existing links.

There is but first a word of warning. Do try this on a test db !!!
All you need to do is update the Links table with the correct information, changing all at://example.com/asset/ rows to the correct at://$Organisation/asset/ There is also information in the Transactions table concerning links but it looks like it is historical information. You could opt to change this as well.

I have done this once for a production system where there was a name change and haven't had a problem since so I think it is safe to do, YMMV, do be careful to test this on a test DB first!!

Good luck,

Joop