Kevin,

Thank you so much for answering. I looked through our RT_Config.pm file and did not see any reference to either "RT::User::CanonicalizeUserInfo" or "RT::Authen::ExternalAuth". Where do I find them and how do I set them? Our current applicable LDAP settings (in RT_SiteConfig.pm) are as follows:

   * *Set($AuthMethods, ['LDAP', 'Internal']);*
   * *Set($LdapExternalAuth, 1);*
   * *Set($LdapExternalInfo, 1);*
   * *Set($LdapAutoCreateNonLdapUsers, 0);*
   *

     *Set($LdapAttrMap, {'Name' => 'uid',*

     *                   'EmailAddress' => 'mail',*

     *                   'Organization' => 'o',*

     *                   'RealName' => 'cn',*

     *                   'ExternalContactInfoId' => 'dn',*

     *                   'ExternalAuthId' => 'lblempnum',*

     *                   'Gecos' => 'uid',*

     *                   'WorkPhone' => 'telephonenumber',*

     *                   'Address1' => 'lblmailstop',*

     *                   'Address2' => 'postaladdress'}*

     *         );*
   * *Set($LdapRTAttrMatchList, ['ExternalContactInfoId', 'Name',
     'EmailAddress',  'RealName', 'ExternalAuthId', 'WorkPhone',
     'Address2']);*
   * *Set($LdapEmailAttrMatchList, ['uid']);*
   * *Set($LdapEmailAttrMatchPrefix, [''] );*
   * *Set($LdapTLS, 1);*
   * *Set($LdapSSLVersion, 3)*;

Do I have all the LDAP settings I need? Do I need to add one? Change one?

   THANK you!

Kenn
LBNL