John,

Unless you only have a few users, I /strongly/ recommend granting privileges to groups, not to individual users. This will make rights maintenance much easier in the future. When a new person needs the same rights as others in a group, you merely add them to that group instead of adding each right time after time after time.

Kenn
LBNL