On 09/20/2011 08:30 AM, Massimo Belegni wrote:
> I tried to change both templates
> I cannot find command to change subject
> Do you know which is the command to change subject?
> Tks

Unfortunately, any Subject: in the forward templates is ignored and the
outgoing Subject: is explicitly set to something like:

    Fwd: [rtname #1234] Ticket or transaction title

There is no way to change this without modifying or overriding core
parts of the forwarding code (which is possible, just tricky to do
cleanly and get right).

Thomas
--------
RT Training Sessions (http://bestpractical.com/services/training.html)
*  Chicago, IL, USA  September 26 & 27, 2011
*  San Francisco, CA, USA  October 18 & 19, 2011
*  Washington DC, USA  October 31 & November 1, 2011
*  Melbourne VIC, Australia  November 28 & 29, 2011
*  Barcelona, Spain  November 28 & 29, 2011