josh.cole wrote:
I tried tweaking Modify.html in
/opt/rt4/share/html/Ticket/Elements/ShowBasics.html to remove those fields
but removing them there doesn't appear to do the trick. I want the Time
Worked field but don't need the others. If anyone can point me in the right
direction, it would be much appreciated!
Sorry did only reply to Josh.
Did you stop your webserver en clean your mason cache before restarting you webserver?

Regards,

Joop

--------
RT Training Sessions (http://bestpractical.com/services/training.html)
*  San Francisco, CA, USA  October 18 & 19, 2011
*  Washington DC, USA  October 31 & November 1, 2011
*  Melbourne VIC, Australia  November 28 & 29, 2011
*  Barcelona, Spain  November 28 & 29, 2011