Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2012 15:00:00 -0400
From: Kevin Falcone <falc...@bestpractical.com>
To: rt-users@lists.bestpractical.com
Subject: Re: [rt-users] Perl API: list of available queues, owners, status

On Thu, Jul 12, 2012 at 07:43:16PM +0100, Richard McMahon wrote:
I am doing some ASCII perl reports and one of the options is to supply
the queue name. I want to be able to get a list of the queues that
are available as an input check.

In that case, it's probably easier to ->Load the queue by name and see
if it exists, rather than list 20 queues and name compare each.

-kevin