This is my scrip that sets the owner to themselves after a comment.  Like I
said though it's working fine.  However, something else seems to be kicking
off now afterwards that is giving the ticket back to the previous owner.

Condition: On Create
Action: User Defined
Template: Blank

Custom Condition: <BLANK>

Custom action preparation code:
  return 1;

Custom action commit code:
  # get actor ID
  my $Actor = $self->TransactionObj->Creator;

  # if actor is RT_SystemUser then get out of here
  return 1 if $Actor == $RT::SystemUser->id;

  # get out unless ticket owner is nobody
  return 1 unless $self->TicketObj->Owner == $RT::Nobody->id;

  # ok, try to change owner
  $RT::Logger->info("Auto assign ticket #". $self->TicketObj->id ." to user
#".$Actor );
  my ($status, $msg) = $self->TicketObj->SetOwner( $Actor );
  unless( $status ) {
    $RT::Logger->error( "Impossible to assign the ticket to $Actor: $msg" );
    return undef;
  }
  return 1;