On 19/05/2014 14:40, Flynn, Peter wrote:
I am setting up a test instance of rt as part of our investigation of a
replacement for our current helpdesk system.

So far it's up and running nicely on a virtual host under Apache, and
I've been adding some test users and queues.

I can't find any documentation on how best to set up the email
responder. There are descriptions of the variables in the docs, but
there doesn't seem to be any description of what the receiver email
address is or how/where to configure it. The server has sendmail
configured, but what address would a customer send a query to?

///Peter
Take a look at rt-mailgate:

https://www.bestpractical.com/docs/rt/4.2/rt-mailgate.html

--