Hi Emmanuel,

Thanks for your great reply!

Emmanuel Lacour writes:
my $CustomFields = $Ticket->CustomFields;

This works, but I don't see it documented here[0]. Is that expected?

[0]: https://www.bestpractical.com/docs/rt/3.8/RT/Ticket.html

while (my $CustomField = $CustomFields->Next) {
   print $CustomField->Name.": ".$CustomField->Content."\n";
}

This only partially works as "Content" is not a known method.

I also tried calling the custom field name as a method on the ticket object, since many other fields work that way, but that didn't work (no such method).

I will keep on looking, and if you have any other suggestions I would be very eager to hear them :-)

Thank you!

Chris

RT Training November 4 & 5 Los Angeles
http://bestpractical.com/training