Sounds like you need to clear the mason cache and restart RT.

https://rt-wiki.bestpractical.com/wiki/CleanMasonCache

Best Regards

Martin

On 2016-11-04 13:10, Stehlík Tomáš wrote:
Hello,

I have one stupid question - I am trying modify SelfService portal but
i am facing that changes into html files are not affecting on the
pages.

For example, modifying

/opt/rt4/share/html/SelfService/Elements/MyRequests

I tried to change

my $Query = "( Watcher.id = $id )";__

my $Query = "( Watcher.id = 2 )";

(to just see what happens)

And it's still same (it shows me only my tickets). Even when I change

$Rows => 50

$Rows => 5

There is output with 50 tickets. I think that it can be something
about FCGI and caching but still no luck. If I move whole directory
SelfService away it works (error 404). Can someone kick me to right
direction? Thank you

Tomas Stehlik

---------
RT 4.4 and RTIR training sessions, and a new workshop day!
https://bestpractical.com/training
* Los Angeles - January 9-11 2017
---------