----- Original Message -----
From: "Devan Orange" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> Dood, if you start that "Peace & Love" crap again I am gonna meet at the
> next lunch and kick your tail!
> Geesh!
> Good Lord this post sounded like momma Hillary's "It takes a village"
> routine!

Just let me know the buzz words...then bring it on!

Oh, I forgot how popular "Peace" and "Love" are in today's society. When I was growing
up, Peace and Love were things to aspire to and to achieve. They weren't baaad things
that piss people off and make them want to fight....what a different world.

Peace Out, friend

ScR