The NCAA has been sued countless times, and they have lost their share.  However, they
continue to do business...

Lee

-----Original Message-----
From: SAR [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, July 16, 2003 4:58 PM
To: RollTideFan-The University of Alabama Athletics Discussion List
Subject: Re: [RollTideFan] David Sprinkle affadavit...

----- Original Message -----
From: "Baker, Lee" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
The problem with your analogies is that the NCAA is  a body unto itself.  Legal
>remedies like you mentioned don't really aplly in their world.  I'd love nothing more
>than for them to be fair, honest , and forthright.  Howver, it isn't goign to happen
>regardless of how much they are sued.  And, if it is perceived that the U of A is
>behind this, they will continue to hound us like they have Jerry Tarkanian, and I DO
>NOT want that.

This is where we differ. I believe that if a large corporation, company, government,
draws enough legal problems over an issue or issues...they'll have no choice, but to
change their ways or cease doing business. Seen it happen too often. Those dang legal
expenses resulting from doing business the way they want to do it will not be cost
effective to their survival.

ScR