From: "Baker, Lee" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "RollTideFan-The University of Alabama Athletics Discussion List"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Tuesday, November 25, 2003 12:53 PM
Subject: RE: [RollTideFan] Cheerleader kicked off squad for comments

I certainly don't agree with what he did, but I'd be willing to bet he is
embarrassed and upset over this, and wishes he had never said a word  I'm
sure he isn't a bad guy, but he probably got caught up in the moment, and
said something he now regrets.  However, EVERYONE KNEW where he came from,
etc., so this shouldn't be too much of s shock.

Lee