Behalf Of Glen
>Sent: Tuesday, July 27, 2004 7:04 PM
>To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>Subject: Re: Re[2]: [RollTideFan] (no subject)
>

>I understand that this question wasn't directed toward me,I however found
out about RTF when the a.s.a. >newsgroup was being semi flooded by this
mailing list. I was interested so I subscribed.

>Roll Tide
>Glen Phillips
>Augusta,Ga

Welcome Glen, I'm still pretty new here myself. I post on ASA under the
"CrimsonTim" moniker. I like that newsgroup, because it is open to everyone
and come football season, it can be a fun place that everyone, including the
opponents, can find and post to. Unfortunately there's is no control and
that means that one poster can ruin it the way Wayne did a couple of years
ago.

This place is a little more rough at times though. The language can lend
itself a little more toward The Booth at 3:30 am on a Friday night than
church on Sunday morning. That don't bother none though. I like The Booth!

Do you post to ASA or just lurk? I'm pretty much convinced there are at
least 500 lurkers for every poster.

RTR!

Tim Boozer

PS: I know someone told you already, but HTML is really frowned upon in
these parts.

PPS: If you don't know 'bout The Booth, you ain't been on campus in a
while -late night bar smack dab in the middle of the strip.