----- Original Message -----
From: "Tim Williamson" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "'M Laborde'" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; "'RollTideFan-The University of Alabama
Athletics Discussion List'" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Tuesday, July 27, 2004 7:14 PM
Subject: RE: Re[2]: [RollTideFan] (no subject)

> Well, I picked up an advanced copy of "Rammer Jammer Yellow Hammer" off of
> half.com. The author refers to a Bamafan listserv that he joined to get some
> info.

BBWHAHAHAHA!

> Well, I went on a hunt for that listserv.

It went to hell. A bunch of us here provided the escort.

> More about me? I transferred from UA to AU a couple years back to go into
> the ONLY undergrad wireless electrical engineering program in the country.

FUCK ME RUNNIN'!

Son, when your only choice is arbrin...you change fuckin' majors!

> I'm a mod over @ TideTalk Forums (ttforums.com) and always looking for new
> ways to get involved with Tide-related activities online. I also have a red
> arm and a white arm, compliments of God. (I think God's a Bama fan.)
> http://www.myfreakingopinion.com/images/finger.jpg is a decent pic of me
> flipping off the NCAA, but it shows off the arm color too. What can I say,
> God made me an Alabama fan. ;)

Dude, with fingers like that, the heifers at arbrin should be head buttin'
your door down!

> ROLL TIDE ROLL!!!

Likewise,