Welcome Glen, I'm still pretty new here myself. I post on ASA under the

"CrimsonTim" moniker. I like that newsgroup, because it is open to everyone

and come football season, it can be a fun place that everyone, including the

opponents, can find and post to. Unfortunately there's is no control and

that means that one poster can ruin it the way Wayne did a couple of years

ago.

This place is a little more rough at times though. The language can lend

itself a little more toward The Booth at 3:30 am on a Friday night than

church on Sunday morning. That don't bother none though. I like The Booth!

Do you post to ASA or just lurk? I'm pretty much convinced there are at

least 500 lurkers for every poster.

RTR!

Tim Boozer

PS: I know someone told you already, but HTML is really frowned upon in

these parts.

PPS: If you don't know 'bout The Booth, you ain't been on campus in a

while -late night bar smack dab in the middle of the strip.

Sorry about the HTML, I stand corrected. I post on rare occasion at a.s.a.
under the moniker "tloader". I usually prefer to lurk nowadays as the flavor
of the group has changed somewhat. The trolls are being fed way too much and
keep coming back to catch the same fish repeatedly.

Does it count if the fish don't care?  ($1 to Dale Bright)

I don't mind rough, Football is a rough game if played properly It's wimps
like Phat Phil  that I truly despise. (Not enough Intestinal fortitude to
amount to a hill of beans.) The Booth sounds like a fun place to be.
especially after a 'Bama win!

Roll Tide

Glen Phillips

Augusta,Ga