[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
From: Jeff Todd <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Personally, I think this IS a must-win game for BAMA.

IAWTFP! I damn well better not be walking around here next week saying "BAMA shoulda won that ball game."

Then Bama better learn how to win a close game. We're sucking badly when the game is on the line in the 4th qtr since Shula took over. Tomorrow's game is going to be close in the 4th and the young guns better be ready to make some plays to win the damn football game! This game has me on pins and needles. We need this win very badly and that is an understatement.

Roll Tide!
Rick