And to top it off, I got rejected.

-----Original Message-----
From: SIZE=3705 [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Saturday, November 13, 2004 10:41 PM
Subject: RE: RE: [RollTideFan] Well That SUCKS!!

                **********************************
                *                                *
                *       REJECTION NOTICE         *
                *                                *
                **********************************

THIS REJECTION NOTICE IS TO: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Your message to:

        [EMAIL PROTECTED]

  was NOT delivered.

                =================    PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING NOTICE
================

                         THE RETURN ADDRESS ON THIS MESSAGE IS NOT MONITORED
                       If you feel that your message was blocked inadvertently-
                 please forward THIS ENTIRE message to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

                 If the content of this email is not BellSouth business
related, we will
                 be unable to take any further corrective action on the message
that was
blocked

In order to serve our employees better, BellSouth filters inappropriate and
harmful content delivered to its corporate email network, including, but not
limited to spam, viruses, and hoaxes. In doing so, we may inadvertently
block some legitimate email.

The BellSouth Corporate Email Team apologizes for any legitimate email that
was inadvertently blocked by our systems.

If you have received this message, but did not send a message to a
BellSouth.com recipient, please be advised that some viruses and spammers
have the ability to "spoof" your email address. In these cases, please
ignore this message and scan your system for viruses regularly.

Please see: http://www.sarc.com for virus information and
http://www.snopes.com for hoax information.

Legal Notice:

Use of the BellSouth corporate email system to deliver Unsolicited
Commercial Email (UCE) to addresses where a previous business relationship
does not already exist is prohibited. BellSouth Corporation may take any
action it deems appropriate to protect its network, including, but not
limited to, pursuing legal action against any sender of UCE.

Regards,
Damon Sauer
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Technical information: