To: "RollTideFan - University of Alabama Athletics Discussion List" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Sunday, November 14, 2004 8:25 PM
Subject: RE: [RollTideFan] Well That SUCKS!!

I have no problem holding Shula accountable though. Anything less would be
overly patronizing, I'm just saying that I'm still quite happy with him and
he has my support. I'm actually glad to see the apparent flurry of f-bombs
flying on the sidelines. He's lost a lot of that deer in the headlights
glaze and is showing who's in charge.