What do you expect, Pat? We live smack-dab-in-the-middle of the bible belt, were mostly hypocrites fill the pews each and every sunday. They complain about having to read the "F" word on an email list but think nothing about watching their sexy shows on TV, renting their soft porn videos at the local rental store, attending r-rated movies, ignoring their fellow church attending brethren when they see them at the local liquor store, etc. These are the people that drove me away from church and organized religion all together.

Rick

Pat Smoot wrote:
I enjoy everybody's posts, but I
am sick & fuckin tired of reading the complaints about the profanity.  What
part of free speech & wear a cup do these people not understand?