From: "Joe Goodson" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

> ROTFL!
> I would hate to see that one live.  I have not met anyone form the list in
> person yet.  Maybe A - day if I can make it.

The RTF A-Day tailgate;

. Jobu will have the $50,000.00 mini van.  Which I help pay for every month.
Albeit late.
. Ron, Sonja, and Scott will be the ones not saying anything. (Scott *might*
fire a shot)
. I'll be in Indiana.
. Javvy might show up, or might not be heard from for weeks.
. Slef will connect from a remote location.  Using the latest in modern
technology.
. Little Jimmy will be sniveling in the shadows....  With Morgan.
. Devona will be there with bells on.  Take it to the bank.
. VO will be busy sending *adult* rated e-mails. (which I will be viewing in
Indiana WHOOPTH!!!1!)
. Jamie might, might not show.
. Rick will be there.  If not live, in Spirit.  Rick rules.
. Rusty is gonna stop by.  For a short while.  Before he gains his senses.  :)
. Russell is in Alaska again and his car won't start.  Count him out.
. Phil, Hugh, bill...   well...    I ain't going there.  Neither will they.
. Devo will show up three, four days after it's over and say ROTFLMAO.

kurt  <---waiting on VO's e-mail in Indiana