Heh, sounds like a party. I just might be able to get my butt in gear and make it if things settle down a bit before then. It would be nice to put faces to the names.
Joe
The Judiciary...has no influence over either the sword or the purse; no direction either of the strength or of the wealth of the society, and can take no active resolution whatever. It may truly be said to have neither force nor will.
- Alexander Hamilton, Federalist No. 78, 1788

To: <RTF@rolltidefan.net>
Sent: Wednesday, March 02, 2005 9:27 PM
Subject: Re: Re: [RollTideFan] SO HELP ME GOD

From: "Joe Goodson" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

ROTFL!
I would hate to see that one live. I have not met anyone form the list in
person yet. Maybe A - day if I can make it.

The RTF A-Day tailgate;

. Jobu will have the $50,000.00 mini van. Which I help pay for every month. Albeit late.
. Ron, Sonja, and Scott will be the ones not saying anything. (Scott *might* fire a shot)
. I'll be in Indiana.
. Javvy might show up, or might not be heard from for weeks.
. Slef will connect from a remote location. Using the latest in modern technology.
. Little Jimmy will be sniveling in the shadows.... With Morgan.
. Devona will be there with bells on. Take it to the bank.
. VO will be busy sending *adult* rated e-mails. (which I will be viewing in Indiana WHOOPTH!!!1!)
. Jamie might, might not show.
. Rick will be there. If not live, in Spirit. Rick rules.
. Rusty is gonna stop by. For a short while. Before he gains his senses. :)
. Russell is in Alaska again and his car won't start. Count him out.
. Phil, Hugh, bill... well... I ain't going there. Neither will they.
. Devo will show up three, four days after it's over and say ROTFLMAO.

kurt  <---waiting on VO's e-mail in Indiana