Dear Leslie,

My heartiest congratulations. I have been fighting various cases not only
for my self but others and success certainly gives u encouragement.
regretablly Judges in India especially in Quasi Judicial matters
by Registrar Co-operative  Societies one is not sure how they behave.and
whether they will sell themselves before Advocates???

Regards,

Col V K Johar