Aleksandar,

> Thank you. What I can't spot in there is requirements around mini-portile and
> having gem dependencies match these of upstream. I see that version can be
> changed, no guideline about removing items.

I am not familiar with mini_portile. I have only used it a few times
in my past time. Maybe.
https://github.com/flavorjones/mini_portile

I think it is possible to update the document by yourself if you like.

The document is not updated since January 2015.
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Packaging:Ruby

Below document might be useful for you to update document.
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Reporting_problems_with_Docs

Jun

On Fri, Dec 15, 2017 at 12:56 PM, Aleksandar Kostadinov
<akost...@redhat.com> wrote:
> Jun Aruga wrote on 12/15/17 13:47:
>>
>> Alexander,
>>
>>> Do we have a requirements document about ruby packaging? I'm all for
>>> avoiding upstream incompatibilities which we are currently not doing for
>>> some reasons. And having an official requirements document will make more
>>> clear what is a bug and what is a feature.
>>

>> We have a document for Ruby packaging here.
>> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Packaging:Ruby
>

> Thank you. What I can't spot in there is requirements around mini-portile
> and having gem dependencies match these of upstream. I see that version can
> be changed, no guideline about removing items.
>
>> Below is a proposed document for Ruby 2.5.
>> The section Detailed Description might be close for the requirement.
>> But I think that there is NOT requirement document for Ruby 2.5 as far
>> as I know.
>> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Changes/Ruby_2.5

Jun Aruga jar...@redhat.com
IRC: jaruga, Office: TPB(Technology Park Brno) Building C 1F, Brno,
Czech Republic