When I set the interpreter as JRuby I get this:
"You must set JAVA_HOME to point at your Java Development Kit installation"

The following e-mail is the closest information I can find, but it leaves
out the specifics. What must be manually edited to make this work!?  What is
this JRuby Nature you speak of?

Thanks,
Clay

--
Clayton M. McCoy
Senior Software Engineer, Technical Lead for Product Designer