Hello there,
First I would like to thank the core team for the amazing work they've been
doing.
It's amazing to see how stable and mature rails has become year over year.

With the latest release, currently 6.0.2.1, I was trying to figure out why
it was 6.0.2.1 and not 6.0.3.
Looking at the guides, I did not find what the ".1" after the tiny version
means.

However, I remember a few years back reading something about it being for
unplanned severe security releases or something like this.
Still, personally I still feel like it's easier to increase the tiny
version instead of adding an additional part.

This is just how I feel. If there is an explanation of the current
versioning that I'm missing, please let me know.

Thank you so much for this amazing framework.