On 12/09/15 19:06, Robert Millan wrote:
Is OBS the preferred install method? If Ubuntu users are well served this
way, I'm not sure it's good to add extra choices, as this might just
confuse
users.

I don't know what the preferred method is. I know that Jens maintains separate AUR packages for Arch. I guess there some advantage in getting to as close to native as you can.

In any case, it takes me little effort to update this PPA as it is just
based
on the package I made for Debian, which is currently in validation queue:

https://ftp-master.debian.org/new/rumpkernel_0~20150715-1.html

For those of us not familiar with the Debian process, what does "in validation queue" mean?

Oh wow, I hope you didn't have to type all those licenses manually ;)

I did start reading from the top, and I noticed the license for dhcp_main.c didn't make any sense. And it's actually wrong.

How difficult would it be to come up with a script which generated that license summary e.g. as a wiki page?