Hi,

If you have install Python3.5 and want to install Ryu to Python3.5,
how about the following?
   $ python3.5 -m pip setuptools

If the output is:
   /usr/bin/python3.5: No module named pip
you need to install setuptools and pip into Python3.5 environment, first.

Thanks,
Iwase

>>> ryu-devel@lists.sourceforge.net<mailto:ryu-de...@lists.sourceforge.ne