Hello!

Is Katahrá capable of restricting bandwidth in emulated links, similar
to what mininet does?

On 11 February 2018 at 07:45, Gaetano Bonofiglio
<gaetano.bonofig...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello,
> There are some similarities in technologies. The main difference, if I
> understood KNet, is that the focus of Kathará is on network switches being
> on containers, not different from network nodes. This allows us to use not
> only Ryu for SDN, but also P4 switches and traditional ones (ospf, bgp, rip
> and so on). The focus of our application is to simulate realistic network
> environments, not only SDN.
>

> Il 11 feb 2018 05:35, "knet solutions" <knetsolutio...@gmail.com> ha
> scritto:
>>
>> Hi,
>>

>>> I would like to share with you Kathará (kathara.org/), an open source
>>> simulation environment based on Docker containers which has been developed
>>> in the Computer Network Research Group at Roma Tre University
>>> (http://www.dia.uniroma3.it/~compunet/www/view/group.php?id=compunet).
>>>

>> This looks cool, similar to KNet.
>>
>> --
>> Regards,
>> Suresh Kumar
>> Knet solutions.
>>
>> https://github.com/knetsolutions/KNet
>> http://knet-topology-builder.readthedocs.io/
>> http://knetsolutions.in/

Carlos Miguel Ferreira
Researcher at Telecommunications Institute
Aveiro - Portugal
Work E-mail - c...@av.it.pt
Skype & GTalk -> carlosmf...@gmail.com
LinkedIn -> http://www.linkedin.com/in/carlosmferreira