Hi Taha,

IIRC, the similar problems had reported before on this mailing list.
I think you hit the performance limit of "single" controller in order to use
topology discovery feature against such many switches.

For handling such large topology, how about splitting your topology into some
sub-topology and having multiple controllers?

Thanks,
Iwase