Thanks for the reply.
But do you have any rough idea, how many links should a topology have to
not hit performance limit?
This is my systems specs.
I need EventLinkAdd and  EventLinkDelete to work properly as I am planning
to introduce multiple link failures from mininet.

I started with 62 nodes, 107 links and trimmed my topology to 30 Nodes and
43 Links(86 bi-directional) and found, I was able to discover the full
topology but EventLinkDelete wasn't triggering when I tried
with mininet (link down command).
Now I have 30 Nodes, 32 Links and still EventLinkDelte is not getting
triggered though I see the full topology information in my structures
storing their information in RYU controller.

Thanks!
Taha