Slavko <li...@slavino.sk> wrote:
 |Dňa Sat, 17 Feb 2018 16:42:00 +0100 Steffen Nurpmeso
 |<stef...@sdaoden.eu> napísal:
 |
 |> Slavko <li...@slavino.sk> wrote:
 |>|I just compiled it (i maintain s-nail package for Funtoo Linux) and
 |> it
 |>
 |> Hey!  I did not know that, great.  Thanks a lot for doing so!!
 |
 |If someone here is interested in ebuild file(s) (Funtoo is Gentoo
 |based), they are tracked in my git
 |http://git.slavino.sk/portage.git/tree/mail-client/s-nail

Aha.  Looking at .ebuild, i wonder why in src_install() PREFIX,
SYSCONFDIR and LIBEXECDIR are passed in again, they will not make
it through?  Are you trying to workaround a bug or misbehaviour or
something?  I am asking because Paride, the new Debian maintainer,
required empty variables not to be passed down in order to be able
to do-the-right-thing in the Debian package containment?

 |> Thanks for reporting that!
 |
 |I am not iconv nor gcc expert, but thanks for positive reply and thanks
 |for nice piece of software.

Thank _you_.  We still have a long way to go... but i hope we can
make it!  :)
Ciao!

--steffen