Ed,

Thanks for the kind words on our speakers.

Jeff Smith
RailMaster Hobbies
Lakewood, CA
www.railmasterhobbies.com
www.facebook.com/railmasterhobbies


-----Original Message-----
From: [email protected] [mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of 
Edward Sauers
Sent: Wednesday, December 22, 2010 6:57 PM
To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: {S-Scale List} Modeling questions

Ken,

I mounted a QSI revolution on top of the motor, I also made a bracket that is 
attached to the top of the front truck mounting tower. I then installed a 
RailMaster Bass reflex 8 ohm 22 X 55?X9 mm speaker on the bracket I made. I was 
going to drill holes in the grill area but believe me there is plenty of sound 
volume. The RM speaker is awesome!!!! Since I chose to mount the speaker in the 
front I was limited to a speaker that is slightly under 1" thus the RM bass 
reflex, for $12 you can't go wrong.

Ed Sauers




------------------------------------

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/S-Scale/

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/S-Scale/join
    (Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
    [email protected] 
    [email protected]

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [email protected]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

Reply via email to