Hi John --

Very nice.  

Not completed, but the trackage for the coal transfer/ prep plant is well under 
way in the NW corner of the train room.   I will have to finish the structure 
more completely before adding the last track.   Once that is done, the first 
scenery on the SLE&P will go in so I can get the CCC narrow gauge main put into 
place (it would block the scenery install if it were to go in first).   Some 
progress because of the recent cold snap...

Happy New Year!
Bill Winans 
Prescott Valley, AZ
  
I decided to see if I could beat you folks by having the first RR modeling 
project completed for 2011.

John Gibson
Rocklin, CA




[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]



------------------------------------

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/S-Scale/

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/S-Scale/join
    (Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
    [email protected] 
    [email protected]

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [email protected]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

Reply via email to