--- In [email protected], "vito4cal" <vito4...@...> wrote:
>
> Greetings:
> 
> I decided to see if I could beat you folks by having the first RR modeling 
> project completed for 2011. This morning when I got up, I decided to paint & 
> detail one of my brass Gold Coast cabeese.  I have just finished and have 
> uploaded photos of #23 which can be found here: 
> <http://groups.yahoo.com/group/S-Scale/photos/album/310495098/pic/799928077/view?picmode=&mode=tn&order=ordinal&start=21&count=20&dir=asc>.
>   If the link does not work go to my photo album called John Gibson Photos.
> 
> OK, I was just kidding about the rapid progress on the model.  I finished all 
> the painting in October and spent the last couple of months adding windows, 
> window shades, a conductor & brakemen in the cupola, and marker lights with a 
> constant lighting circuit.
> 
> This morning I gave the unit some chalk weathering which does not show up too 
> well in the photos.
> 
> My thanks to Art Anderson who provided the caboose to the Rocklin Shops.
> 
> Happy New Year!
> 
> John Gibson
> Rocklin, CA
>

    John,   Nice looking caboose! Who's marker light castings are those?
    Bud Rindfleisch




------------------------------------

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/S-Scale/

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/S-Scale/join
    (Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
    [email protected] 
    [email protected]

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [email protected]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

Reply via email to