--- In [email protected], "Bud Rindfleisch" <blackdiamon...@...> wrote:
>
> 
> 
> SNIP<
>
> 
>     John,   Nice looking caboose! Who's marker light castings are those?
>     Bud Rindfleisch
>===============================================================

Thank you Bud.  The markers were included with the caboose.  Since every 
unpainted Gold Coast caboose I have purchased has these markers, I presume they 
part of the original offering.  However, I do not know for sure since these 
models were originally offered before I modeled in S scale.

I am sure one of the long term S scale members can confirm or correct my 
impression.

BTW, the markers came unpainted and without lenses.  I used MV lenses - I think 
part numbers 220 & 221.

~ John



------------------------------------

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/S-Scale/

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/S-Scale/join
    (Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
    [email protected] 
    [email protected]

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [email protected]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

Reply via email to