Hi Barb,
All the suggestions have been great. My approach has been to add wire
length to the existing  switch wires. I use super flexible, 2 conductor, 16ga
Japanese speaker wire which I found at a local supplier. It has the advantage of
having copper and silver colored wires with a transparent cover. When the switches
are wired you do not notice the wires as you do with colors. I use a dedicated 8b
transformer for my accessories. The aircraft beacon and 772 tower get full fixed
voltage and my other lights are attached to the variable post which is then adjusted
to the desired brilliance level using the speed control. These voltages are bussed
under the table along with base post (common) for ease of attaching accessories.
Best of Luck,
Alex(innotron)

Barbara Rudnicki wrote:

> Good Morning,
>
> Thank you all for the wonderful input and suggestions
> I have received regarding my search for ribbon wire.
> Some of your solutions have been downright creative -
> bordering on brilliant.
>
> I am on the road to a resolution to getting my turnouts
> wired, thanks to you all.
>
> As a brand new member to this group, I can already
> see what a fabulous resource it is.
>
> Thanks again and "happy S-ing" ...Barb ...[Image]
>
> [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
>
> S-Trains list sponsor: http://www.americanflyertrains.com
> All the Flyer you desire...books and accessories too!
>
> To UNSUBSCRIBE from this list send a note to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>
> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/



S-Trains list sponsor: http://www.americanflyertrains.com
All the Flyer you desire...books and accessories too!

To UNSUBSCRIBE from this list send a note to [EMAIL PROTECTED] 

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/ 


Reply via email to