On Thu, Nov 03, 2011 at 11:38:19AM +0800, meorbu a wrote:
> About Islamic software, is it possible to make shortcut group for it
> (attach picture for shortcut and filter). It difficult to find them
> for normal user. I meant in Ubuntu and new gnome session.
---end quoted text---

  Unity (ie. Ubuntu session) does not support except a number of
  software categories, there was a bug filed against it since natty
  release that they did not fix till now.

  But I don't understand what you mean about "new gnome session".

  As for the shortcuts, I think this might be doable, but I don't have
  time for it.

--
 ‎أحمد المحمودي (Ahmed El-Mahmoudy)
  Digital design engineer