Van: jmehdi [mailto:jme...@sabily.org]
Verzonden: donderdag 10 november 2011 11:15
Aan: Soire Meira
CC: AbdulRahiem Dubelaar; sabily.team@lists.launchpad.net
Onderwerp: Re: [Sabily.team] Sabily 11.10 beta

If the .exe file is blocked by your email provider, here is a direct link:
http://www.wuala.com/jmehdi/DVD%20ISO%20files/11.10/beta/wubi.exe/

Mehdi Magnon
Administrator of the Sabily Project - Free Islamic Operating System
(http://www.sabily.org)
Administrator of Bayt Al Hikma - Islamic resources and Hadiths
(http://www.bayt-al-hikma.com)